Sunday, November 05, 2006

Woohoo! RAKabration is here!

I am having a blast at RAKabration! The forums are hoping and here are so many LOs in the gallery! It's amazing!

I have another reason to celebrate too! My day off have changed so I'm off on Saturdays and Sundays, after working weekends for the last 8.5 years! So I spent yesterday on a little shopping spree for my friend Betty's shower! I wasn't going to say anything about it since she sometimes reads here - but the cat's out of the bag because we had a little scheduling snafu. But it's all ok now and we'll be partying next Sunday. I just love shopping for baby stuff! We also went to Toys R Us and I was checking out all the fun stuff I want to get for my nieces. We are thinking of getting the Ariel's Ocean Salon for Taylor, since she loves dress up and The Little Mermaid. And they also had Ariel's Wedding Dress, which is so pretty and it would just make my brother nuts. Taylor always says she's going to get married to a little boy in her day care class, which Mike does not approve of! LOL! Randi bought Kylie the Bounce & Spin Zebra. I want to get her this Polar Bear. :) Mostly because it roars, but also because of Lost! Can you tell they are going to be spoiled rotten!!!

Well back to RAKabration! I've sitting in my pjs and scrapping most of the morning! I got some pages done last night too, and even remembered to turn on Hello. Caught up with Melinda, Audra, Sarah and Jeannie!
Our first challenge for RAKabration was a template challenge with Jeannie. I used Jeanine's Breathe kit from Computer Scrapbook, which is totally gorgeous.

I did this page for Shelly's Daily Challenge about 2nds. This is from the BCA walk last weekend, which was my second time doing the walk! I used the Inner Beauty Kit at SBB for this, and another template - this one by Janet Phillips at The Digi Shoppe.

And I did this other page from the walk last night for the Chick's life challenge. I am so behind on my pages. This was for the theme 3 weeks ago about hope. :) I used the SBB inner Beauty kit and a template by Lori Barnhust, with an altered verion of the frame by me. (Can you tell I'm loving templates right now!)
I was telling Sarah that I hadn't scrapped since Chicago, but I forgot that I had done some chick's live and favorite things pages, and about this one! I used lots of fun Halloween stuff by Dani B at SBB for this page. That's my brother in the headless costume - his head isn't cut off, that's how he looked!

I'm also hosting a bunch of stuff for RAKabration: Team trivia, daily chit chat, gallery hunts, and a challenge that starts tomorrow. You can find it all in the RAKabration2 forum!

Well, back to scrapping now. Mom & Randi went shopping so I have the house to myself. Going to listen to my Grey's soundtracks and get some pages done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those layouts, especially the Halloween one!!

November 06, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Having Saturdays off means you won't have to leave crops early. PAR-TAY! :)

November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home