Thursday, November 02, 2006

RAKScraps is turning 2!!!!

If you've been wondering why I've been quiet lately, it's because I've been getting ready for RAKScraps 2nd Anniversary celebration! The fun starts on Friday with our Gallery Mixer at 9 pm EST. :)


We have so much stuff planned! Chats almost everyday. Daily challenges. Contests. Gallery Hunt. Trivia. 170+ prizes from sponsors to give out. And the team worked on this huge FREE kit that will be given out for participation in 12 challenges throughout the week! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can find out more by visiting our RAKabration2 forum! I hope you'll join in the fun!!!! I even took a few days off from work so that I could play along too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG are you kidding? 2 already!! Wow!

November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home