Monday, November 20, 2006

More new stuff!

Jeanine, Correen, Rachel and I have teamed up again! Seasons of Friends: Fall is now available at Scrapdish and it's on sale too for 30% off at Scrapdish!
And we've also put together our November RAKScraps Mega Kit add on, which is also at Scrapdish. This month's mega kit, which you can get for free at RAKScraps or on CD at Scrapdish, celebrates RAKScraps & frienship!!!
I'm going to be having an Inside the Designers Studio Chat at SBB this week! Join me pm Saturday, Nov. 25 at 10:30 pm after you've stuffed yourself with turkey and shopped till you dropped! I'm having HUGE Black Friday sale at SBB for one day only! All my kits will be 40%-50% off!

And did you check out RAKScraps latest newsletter? The tutorial on black & white conversions is fantastic!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh all awesome kits chica!! I wish I could go to your chat, I'll try to make it, but Saturdays are just so crazy with Joel not home. We'll see, I'd love to get a chance to chat with you. Have a good week!!

November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that kit of yours!! The colors are soooo beautiful! I'll try to make it to your chat :) I should be home!

November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lotsa great goodies up there robin!! fabulous!

November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home