Saturday, November 25, 2006

Getting nothing done!

Hi all! I'm trying to get caught up on stuff today - but not really accomplishing much. Work was crazy last night so I was there super late. Then I was up even later getting my Get Creating project together - I'll be posting the ideas in a bit at RAKScraps - but here's a sneak peak! :)
I'm using the gorgeous Scrapdish Designers Collab kit for December for this project. I didn't have time to contribute - but I wish I did!

So Thanksgiving was great! Had dinner before work and got to play with the nieces. Kylie has gotten timid about walking but she did take a few steps toward me! Here are some photos from Turkey Day...
Check out Kylie's pigtails! :) She is just too cute!


There is still so much food in the house. I brought some pies and stuff to work to help make a dent in the fridge.

Mom and Randi went Christmas shopping. I didn't even want to bother. Crowds make me a little crazy. And I seriously don't even want to look to see how much money I spent on kits yesterday! LOL! Next thing on my to do list is getting a bit organized.

Oh and don't forget my Inside the Designers Studio chat is tonight at 10:30 pm at SBB! Hope you'll come chat!

And I've also extended my black friday sale through the weekend too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home