Friday, October 27, 2006

Walk for the Cure: Help me meet my goal!

I need some help! The Walk for the Cure is a few days away, and I haven't met my fundraising goal. If anyone would like to support me and my family, I'd be happy to send you one of my kits. I'd be happy to do this up until the race on Sunday. You don't need to make a small donation - a few dollars would be fine and you can pay online. Just go to the race site and scroll down to "Donate to a Participant" on the left. Then enter my name Robin Cabana. When you get your email confirmation, you can forward it to me at rmcabana@aol.com and I will get you a coupon or link a kit of your choice. I really appreciate any help you can give me! I'll do this for anyone who contacts me by Sunday. Thanks so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home