Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ten costumes

So what have you been for past Halloweens??? Here are 10 of my past costumes...

1. Strawberry Shortcake (remember those masks from the 80s)
2. Smurfette
3. Little Red Riding Hood (my brother was a wolf - mom made this one)
4. 50's bobby soxer
5. Pirate
6. Witch
7. Ghost (wore a white robe with a weird ghost headband and silver spray in my hair)
8. Cheerleader (my brother was a football player)
9. Marvin the Martian
10. A Beatles fan (my most recent and laziest attempt at a costume, which was an Abby Road T-shirt)


*** Ooops, this was supposed to go on Ten Things! LOL! Gets confusing when you have too many blogs!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, i'm trying to picture you as Strawberry Shortcake right now :)

October 30, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

rofl robin!! it fits in this blog too!!

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I honestly can only remember being a witch one halloween, and that is probably because my mom made my costume that year. I can only remember going to one party too as a kid, don't know if it was the same year as the witch costume or not. I guess I just was never that much into it as a kid because I usually have a good memory for useless facts LOL!

October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home