Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Some pictures!!!

Here's a self portrait! One of the few photos I managed to to take!

I took this one of Amy Edwards and Raechel Knight. They had gotten there Thursday night and were busy working on the SBB newsletter when I got there. (Psst, check out the newsletter to see who is this month's featured product!!!!)
Here I am working when my laptop still worked! I think I'm checking my pm's at RAKs. I finished 3 pages for my favorite things album.
Here I am taking a photo of Raechel.
I'm not the only one with computer woes. Poor Raechel's screen went nutso too, but she is so much more of a trooper than I am!!!!
Jen Caputo picked us up and we went to dinner at an awesome Thai place in downtown Naperville.
Jen with her BIG lens.
Me and Jen.

We met Bubblykori and her daughter at the Woodfield mall. Here we are in the Lego store.

Amy, Raecheland Kori got beautified at Sephora. I was a pill and didn't want a makeover.
We had a crop Saturday night, and here I am trying to get the laptop to work.
Heather Ann and her team joined us for the crop too!

Sarah Van Dyke drove in from Pioria to hang out with us! She hung out with me in downtown on Sunday after the others had left and we had fun getting to know each other!

I have more I want to post! But blogger is being mean. I will try to get some more up soon! Thanks to Amy, Jen, Kori and Raechelwho shared with me since my camera was acting up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Hi Robin!! It was a lot of fun meeting you!! Melanie had fun shopping with the ladies and I had a great time getting to know you all a bit! :)

Hugs,
Kori

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am SO jealous of more people meeting you, Robin!!! You gotta stop the insanity! ;) I love the photos and I'm so glad you all had fun. Welcome back!

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

I'm soooo jelous that you got to hang out with everyone!!! How cool!! Now you need to come to arizona! YOu could hang out with Michelle and I :)

October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous too!! Some day chica, some day!

October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home