Saturday, October 07, 2006

New LOs

Got my Sept. chicks life page done today so I thought I'd catch up on my scrapping here...

Here's my Sept. page. I used School Rulez by Jeanine Baechtold, Jen Reed, Krista Mettler and Melissa Goerke at Scrapdish, Brown paper from my Spicy papers at SBB, and aphas stamps by Christy Lyle at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
This was also a chick's life page about 6 things about you in 2006. Used my Happy Papers from Colorfully You.
My nieces had a new portrait taken! I used Correen Silke's Tea on Tuesday from Computer Scrapbook for this one!

This was a page I started at Melissa's crop a few weeks ago and ended up redoing. I used Ange Barton's 16 Kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs and a sketch template by Bree Clarkson at DigiScrapDivas.

Amy K had her team do pages about their shoes! And I love my docs. I used her Man's Man kit from Scrapdish and Beachside Holiday kit from the Digi Chick.
And this was another one I finshed up from Melissa's crop. I used Robin Carlton's Katie 2.0 kit from Sweet Shoppe. TFL!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

wow! you're on a scrapping roll here! fantastic pages, hun

October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, I must say, I love your monthly reviews! I think it is fantastic idea to keep track of what you did for that month and a nice memory! I love your scrap pages almost as much as I love your designs! (wink). Thanks for sharing and giving me some inspiration!!

October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that's alot of layouts! I love them one and all, especially loved seeing the month in review and Taylor is such a crack up!!

October 09, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

o robin!! those are gorgeous!!!!! i just love love them!!

October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home