Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's so short!

I got my hair cut today - and I'm still undecided! It's so short! The last time I think it was this short was in high school. And before that was when I was little and my dad convinced me to chop it all off so that he wouldn't have to brush it - my mom had just had Randi. I was trying to go for a look like that one up there in the banner!

And I couldn't get a decent photo of myself and my skin is so yucky today so I ran a billion actions on this...

But I wanted to show you all what it looks like.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I LOVE it, Robin! So cute and chic!
I thought of you yesterday... hope you doing ok!

October 12, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

I think it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It really suits you!

October 12, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

It looks great, Robin! I always hate it though when it gets cut shorter than you expected/wanted. The good thing about hair is that it grows back ;) I bet it won't be long before it is the perfect length.

October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Robin!! It's so hard to go short, you always miss it, but take it from us, it looks FAB chica!!

October 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look great, Robin! I love the short look on you. It makes me want to go get my hair chopped too - but then I always regret for a week or so til I get used to it. Have fun on your trip!! :)

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

It look great!!!!

October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home