Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's all about team work

Everything seems to be a team project lately. After ordering all the shirts for my family team last night, I finished up my contribution for the RAKScraps October kit. And I also worked on a group project for Scrapdish this weekend that is going to be super cool!

And I teamed up with Melinda to make these Pick-A-Pumpkins, which are now up at Scrapdish. Aren't they cute? :) These were Melinda's idea. She always has the best ideas!
And we have three ready-made Pumpkin Patches also up in the $1. We named them Smiley, Happy Jack and McCreepy. (Can you guess where I got that last name idea? LOL)

So with all this team work keeping me busy, I decided I need to resign from DigiScrapDivas. I really enjoyed working with Kim and Kathy, and I'm sorry to go. I did contribute to the October kit at DSD, though. It's a steal for just $5. This is my contribution.


And I also contrubuted to this mega kit created to help Michelle Pearson and her family. Her mother has recently suffered some heart problems, so a bunch of designers got together to create this kit, now available for a limited time at SBB.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Robin you've been super busy! I love those pumpkins, and plan to use them to make Halloween cards. McCreepy is a great name!

October 05, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

You are always busy:) love those pumpkins, they are super cute:)

October 06, 2006  
Blogger VeroNica said...

You're a busy buddy! Love the Rakoween Pumpkins and great cool names and so cute too!

October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home