Thursday, September 28, 2006

Woohoo! I'm on vacation!

So I am off from work for FIVE WHOLE DAYS!!!! I feel so happy and relaxed. I hope I can cut some stuff of this massivie to do list in front of me. :)

I haven't just blogged in awhile. So much going on! Did you see that Correen and Rachel are now at Computer Scrapbook! :) You have to check out Correen's Tea On Tuesday kit. It is so pretty! I have that kit on my to do list.

Another one on my list to use soon is from two of my favorite designers, Carrie Stephens and Jessica Bolton, who teamed up to create Emily's Wish. It was inspired by my super cool Rockin CT member Emily Boetel. You can win this one by scraplifting one of here pages. Find out more here.

I have a few LOs to share too. I started the first two at Melissa's crop and have been finishing them up slowly...
Used Carpe Diem by Shawna Clingerman and Dani Mogstad, denim flowers also by Dani at Designs by Dani, and tear using Atomic Cupcake Action


Used Rawk On by MandaBean and Amanda Rockwell at The Sweet Shoppe Designs.

And this is a page for The Chick's Life Workshop. This was a tough one to do...
If you'd like to read the journaling, try here.


So, now it's Thursday so that mean's Grey's is on tonight. And to spare all of you non-Grey's fans from my need to talk about this show nonstop, I started a new blog. :) It's called Seriously Obsessed! If you are a fan, I hope you'll check it out and you're welcome to contribute too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that LO you did with Carpe Diem, I had seen the Rocky and 911 layouts already!

Seriously Obsessed is going to be fun, but I won't read until after I watch the stream tomorrow night.

Supernatural premiered tonight and I'm just gushing!!

September 29, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Vacation, Woo Hoo, Lucky you.. Love the 9-11 layout! ~Mary

September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home