Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How my friends and family spend their summer vacations...

I have a bunch of postcards to catch up on!

Here's a postcard from Jeri Ingalls! She's also a postcard collector!

And here's the postcard Karen (hom74) sent me from Dinsey! Isn't it cute. I have been hiding it from Taylor.

Aunt Eileen and Uncle Bruce went back to New Orleans a few months ago. Not excatly summer, but it was in my pile :) . Reading the back now I see it was after Christmas! LOL! They had a time share there, and they wanted to help support the city after Katrina.

And this one is from Grandma from her trip to Hawaii. She said she can remember the day of the attack at Pearl Harbor. She and mom went there at the end of July and scanning this reminded me I have the photo CDs. I want to make them albums. :)

Here they are after arriving.

Here's Grandma.

And a turtle they saw on the beach. Mom had to take this since I love turtles.

And finally, here's Rocky. He spent the last days of summer with me here since his mom is on vacation in Florida. This is what he was doing while I was scrapping last night. Doesn't he look miserable! Poor dog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Aww - cool turtle photo!
I keep forgetting to ask you if you have a postcard from AZ? I'd be happy to send you one!

September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home