Monday, August 28, 2006

Why I am exhausted...

We went to Dorney Park and Wild Water Kingdom today. I have been up since 7:30 am after 2 nights of hardly sleeping. But it was a great day. Randi made me go on these...


I have not been on a roller coaster in a few years so I was a little chicken.
Taylor on the other hand is not afraid of anything! She wanted to go on the big coasters. We told her she's too little. She said: No I not! I'm a big girl. Too cute. She even told me not to be afraid when I didn't want to go on the Sea Monster, which was more about my stomach not feeling it.

So I'm just beat now. I spent 1 1/2 hours catching up on email. Didn't even hit the message boards. But I need to collapse. Rocky is visiting and I'm going to have to fight him for my bed.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!! I don't like the loopy roller coasters, I'd much rather stick to the old rickety up and down ones. Sounds like good fun tired, the best kind! Tell Rocky to make some room :D

August 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun stuff!! I love roller coasters!! Sounds like you had a good time!

August 29, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

Looks like fun! :)
Mark, my mom, and the big kids all went to 6Flgs up in Denver the weekend after we got home from our trip and had a blast riding all of the coasters there.
I hope Rocky moved over for you and got some much needed rest!

August 29, 2006  
Blogger slkone said...

You are much braver than I am. I don't go anywhere near those things! Glad you had fun!

August 29, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

you are brave girl! i am a big roller coaster chicken!! the dh loves the heck out of them, but im all good with both feet on the ground!
Congrats on your 30 lbs!!!! that is awesome and the difference is totally noticeable!! you are just cruisin right along!!!!!

August 29, 2006  
Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

I'm sooo jealous! I love roller coasters!! :) Glad you had fun!

August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home