Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We have a winner!

Well actually two! Since there were two people who guessed correctly they'll both get my Chase kit!

So I had a lot of great guesses - and some of you know what some of my other favorite shows are - and some where shows I've never seen. Some of these guesses were: The Simpons, All My Children, Dukes of Hazzard, The OC, House, The Amazing Race, Prison Break.


But the right answer was....

Entourage is one of my favorite shows. I discovered in June - thanks to HBO on demand and nextflix - and now the new season has started! The main character is Vincent CHASE! And he's a movie star. And it's all about guys. And I got the ideas for the patterns from men's clothes. So there you have it - the inspiration!

Oh yeah and the winners. :) They are Audra (audimc) and Valerie (mcmartian). Thanks to everyone who played! And for all of you who are stopping by or who joined in the fun here's a coupon for 25% off my Chase papers: vincentchase . The coupon is good through Aug 3. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Geswein said...

Lol! I know why I didn't win, because I've never heard of the show! LOL! Sounds cool though! Congrats to the winner!

August 02, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

I didn't even participate, I get only German shows here, lol. Congrats Audra & Valerie.

August 02, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I must have been under a rock- or on vacation ;)- when you talked about this show cause I've never heard of it LOL! Looks like a pretty cool show, it sure inspired a cool kit!

August 02, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Ha Ha! I said that during the chat but you ignored that one! LOL. I shoulda known! Great job gals! :)

August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats girls! I have never even heard of Entourage! I'm going to have to check it out now!

Fun contest Robin!

August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home