Monday, August 07, 2006

Taking a break...

I'm taking a break now from going through CT applications! I am so amazed by all the talented people who applied. This is soooooo hard! There were more than 30 and I need to narrow it down to 10. And with a weird work schedule this week (working tonight, off Wednesday) it's going to take me a few days. So if you are waiting to hear... please hang in there!

I wanted to upload some photos from this weekend - my brother had a bbq and we took Rocky to the park... but blogger is being evil! I have never had probs, only heard about other people having problems, but in the last week or so - seems to be my turn. UGH!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! So looking forward to who you'll have on your team!

Hope you get blogger worked out!

August 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin...how dare you let work get in the way of scrapping related activities!!! LOL

I haven't had trouble yet either...but I'll probably be next. :-)

August 07, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

hey lady.....all caught up on your blog now, lol. Great stuff as always. Good luck on the ct apps.

huggles.

August 07, 2006  
Blogger Maby said...

hope blogger is working for ya' now! It seems to be off and on for me too... Good luck with all the CT applications ... can't wait to see the results :D

August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home