Monday, August 14, 2006

Some more pages and some new stuff!

Thanks so much everyone for your encouraging comments on my last post! :) I got two more layouts done! It feels so good to scrap.
Did this one for last week's Chick Life Challenge. The theme was your spot - and well I don't have much space here at all! I'm also a slob as you can tell from the photo! (Credits: Jackie Eckles' Moments kit from Designer Digitals, Meredith Fenwick's Brown Bag Glitter Alphas from SBB) I can't say enough about how much I love this workshop and Michelle Adams! It's really challenged me to journal and scrap for myself more than I ever have!

And I got this page done during the night owls chat! Melinda challenged us to use something that's been sitting around. I've actually had this page in my head for awhile, so Melinda just motivated me to do it! (Credits: Michelle Underwood's Tropical Funk)

So on to some new stuff! You Rock is now available at SBB.

And check out what's up early at Scrapdish ... It's the August Mega Kit Add On! Perfect for back to school and fall! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, what a great mega add-on! And I totally love your layouts. You ROCK!!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pages Robin. And I love the new kits!!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word Robin...you all that a mess? I think not! Looks pretty organized to me!

Love your new stuff. :-)

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your space is about as tiny and messy as mine!!! Love the layouts and love that add-on kit!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

I do not have an accent! Harumph!!!! ROFL GREAT LOs, love them!

Wonderful, wonderful add-on!

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pages, it's so cool to see where you sit and talk to us :D. Cute new kit too!!

August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home