Saturday, August 26, 2006

So why didn't anyone tell me to watch Reality Bites before? Makes me think where the hell was I in the 90s? I think that movie came out when I was a senior in H.S. I just nexflixed it and it was so cool! Man Ethan Hawke was hot! Betty used to play that soundtrack all the time in college, but somehow I just never saw it.

I also just finished reading Running With Scissors by Augusten Burrows. I haven't done much reading since I read 6 books in a row in June. I read It's going to be a movie coming out in the fall too. Talk about dysfunctional families. These people were CRAZY!!! I'd love to see what their scrapbooks would look like LOL!

And I put up some new lists at 10 things :) Come join in the fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I love Reality Bites, LOL!! Haven't thought of that movie in so long, I LOVED the soundtrack and I broke the CD ages ago. Off to find it on iTunes!! Thanks for the enabling ;)

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Maria said...

Reality Bites is one of my ALL TIME FAVES. LOVE that movie! And I am ALL ABOUT My Sharona :)

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home