Friday, August 25, 2006

So did you see who's on the list! The list would be the one everyone's talking about - the creative and editorial boards for Simple Scrapbook's new digital magazine. There are some of my favorite scrappers and designers - including RAKScraps own Shelly Chua and Scrapdish's own Clara Wallace! Woohoo! So excited for all of them!

I got some scrapping done last night and today! :)
I made a sketch template for the last Night Owls chat and it was fun to use - even though it was mine. Everything was already set up so I just added papers, photo and journaling. Isn't Kylie so cute! :) (Credits: Jen Wilson's Bright Spirit, Atomic Cupcake tear action)

I'm about a week behind on Chick's Life pages. This one took me awhile! :) The theme for this one was a place you like to go - and most of you who read this blog should know what a movie junkie I am. The credits are ginormous - you can see here. These are actually all the movies I've seen in the theater this year! I did the math on that - ouch! LOL! At least one was a comp ticket and a few were early shows. From the top, they are: Devil Wears Prada, Brokeback Mountain, Scoop (which I just realized is on there twice LOL), Inconvient Truth, XMen III, Capote, Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, The Producers, Ice Age: Meltdown, Failure to Launch, Parate 2, Scoop again, Nacho Libre, Superman Returns, Match Point, Da Vinci Code, Munich, Little Miss Sunshine, Lady in the Water, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Breakup.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lovin both those layouts Robin! Where are they posted...i want to leave some love...?

August 26, 2006  
Blogger Meredith said...

wow! i haven't seen that many movies in the theater in 5 years. thomas's work schedule sucks and noone else will go with me. I LOVE your sketch template. SO CUTE! I think THE list is up at The Digi Chick if anyone hasn't seen it yet. I didn't even know that there was a list until I saw you post something about it at RAK! Where have I been???

August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home