Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thanks Karen!!!!

Karen (hom74) has been bugging me for ages now to create elements to go with my Summer Style papers - and when I finally got them done, I had to send them to her to play with! :) Check out these gorgeous pages she did with my kit! ....



(You can see the full credits if you visit the gallery links. And you can see more of Karen's LOs here. Seriously.)

Since I started digiscrapping two years ago there two things that really make me happy. The first is seeing the reaction from family & friends when I've given them scrapbooks. And second is seeing pages using my kits! It's really amazing to see how people use my designs and the amazing stories they tell! So if you do use one of my kits or freebies, please send me a link! (heehee that sounds so sappy!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Beautiful LOs that I'm sure I'll lift...I love Karen's LOs! And, of course she had wonderful stuff to work with.

You, sappy? Never!

July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU!!!! Sorry about kidding you all the time about those elements but those papers were just so pretty I wanted a complete kit :) Too cool of you to show it on your blog - what a great thing to see before going away :D

karen (Hom74)

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I always love Karen's LOs too and your kits are just gorgeous to begin with of course! ;)

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep eyeing the summer papers Robin. Now I may have to go check out the complete kit. You are going to drain my PayPal acct.! LOL

Lovely layouts by Karen.

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, you got me! Check out the layout I made here:
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=46664&cat=500&ppuser=2567

July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home