Friday, July 07, 2006

some pages

Here are my newest LOs...

I have had these photos of T for awhile and couldn't find the right kit. Not exactly pink outfit but so super cute. And I just LOVE Correen's Flowers for Jeanine kit too! If you know Jeanine, you'll know why this kit is so perfect. :) It's so like her! And I say this all the time, but Correen's style is so perfect for Taylor's personality.


This week's chick life challenge was about freedom. And as someone who likes to talk and blahgher on, I find this to be one of our most precious freedoms!
I also was kind of inspired by Jasper John's flag and Robert Rauschenberg. Used lots of stuff too, which is really unusual for me too!
Credits: Border, paper, cardboard from Gina Cabrera's Book Bag Essentials Kit ;
Glitter heart, flag from Dawn Stocstill (Hunibuni) blog freebie; Newsprint background from Kristy Ann Nerness's Study Collection; Tear by Steph Krush

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love that layout of Taylor, you are so right about Correen's style and how perfect it is for Taylor pages, I just love that kit too!
You're chick's life page is fantastic!

July 08, 2006  
Blogger DebF said...

both pages are fabulous, love the colours and gorgeous flowers in Jeanines' kit, and your journalling on the chick's life page is just wonderful, love the artsy feel to this layout

July 08, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

those layouts are so super duper great. love them. Especialllllly the chick's life one

July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home