Thursday, July 27, 2006

Some pages and a challenge...

You know those tags we're always posting on our blogs... Well I saw that Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions had this same tag that I answered here on my blog. So I thought it would be fun to turn it into a LO!
(Used my Chase Papers and Elements at SBB for this one!)

And I made it the challenge for the Night Owls this week. It's not to late to join in and here's a little prize I made for everyone who joins in...

So I did a little more scrapping yesterday! I haven't scrapped since Melissa G's crop. So here's a page from my trip to the zoo with the Staleys.
(Wild Child by Jeanine, Correen, Rachel and me at Scrapdish)

Oh, and I got a delivery from Idea Books 4 You. It shipped so super fast. If you are going to order scrapping books, I highly recommend them! Oh, what did I get??? Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges and Ali Edwards' 2nd books. Can't wait to start reading.

I'm going back to bed for awhile. I am up early (for me) because I had to move the car. I wish I had a driveway!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh - I'm the first commenter!!!

Love your LOs - especially the one about you. I love seeing AAM LOs - learning more about the scrapper behind the great LOs, y'know? So much fun!

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home