Friday, July 28, 2006

Scrapping and a good cause...

Some of you may know MandaBean - who is on my list of favorite designers - from Sweet Shoppe Designs. She recently found out her mother has cancer, and a bunch of designers got together to create a kit to help her family. It's going to be up soon, and tomorrow - Saturday, July 29 - there's going to be a chat at DST at 11 pm Eastern. There's going to be lots of fun and prizes. I wish I could be there but I need to work. But here's a little preview of the kit...
I've been waiting forever for a clear day so that I can do this page for the Chicks Life. The topic was national treasures - and I'm lucky to live right across from a great big one...
(Kim Christensen's Longboard papers and elements and White Water alphas, all from the RAD collection at SBB. You need this!!!!)

And - I hope Melinda doesn't mind - but I just LOVE this page! She used my Chase papers and elements and it is just so cool!!!!! I had to show this one off! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Of course it is OK :) I'm glad you like it. It came out pretty awesome if I do say so myself LOL! Playing with the messy brushes was a great way to release all of my pent up frustration yesterday!

July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the foggy pic across the Hudson River, I so miss this off of Blvd East. Great Job scrappin it!

~Mary~

July 28, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

I already left some love for your & Melinda's LO at RAKSCRAPS. It rocks. I can't attend the chat too, stupid time diffference.

July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home