Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New at Scrapbookbytes!

It is so cool to be able to write that LOL! :) I have been designing like crazy - creating new previews and a bunch of new elements, too! And I have some new stuff up at Scrapbookbytes! :) You can check out my store here.

I just added these Summer Style Elements to match my Summer Style Papers, which I have moved to SBB. (Karen, are you happy now?!!!!)


And I finally made some alphas to match my Naturally Shabby papers and elements! The alphas are now part of the element set, but are also sold separately incase you grabbed the elements at Scrapdish. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

congratulations robin!! i just heard! i dont know where i have been that i didnt hear earlier, but way to go!!! you deserve it!!!

July 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool Robin...these are very vesitale (the alphas I mean) and I could see myself using these in a lot of different ways. Congrats!

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home