Friday, July 14, 2006

My Eggcellent Adventure!!!



Here I am again in NYC with one of my favorite scrapping friends, the fabulous GinaEgg! :) She was in the city for a conference and had a few hours before leaving to hang out with some friends. Gina is just a riot (and so is her friend Mark) just like she is on the boards! A real sweetheart too! Love her! Need to scrap this one.

Before I left (and I was almost late because of this...) I finished up this week's Chick Life page. The theme was "As American As..." so I wrote about the Simpsons. I am a huge Simpsons nerd. :) And well also because I found this giant Homer sitting in my living room the other day!


Used our June RAKScraps Add on from Scrapdish for this LO and stitching by Sandra Boddington at Sweet Shoppe.

And here's a page I did yesterday of my favorite shoes using my Summer Style papers and elmenents from SBB.


Someone had posted at DST yesterday about all about me pages and how they don't like photos of themselves. I don't really either, but here are two "me" pages that don't have me in them. You can scrap all of your favorite things and still create pages that give a sense of who you are!

6 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

what great advice about all about me pages robin!!!
and you mean to tell me that you just happened to find homer sitting in your living room??
rofl!!!!
and i so cant believe all the people that you have been meeting lately!!! how awesome for you!! can't wait to see who you are going to meet next!

July 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool to see you and Gina! You both are too cute! And I love the LO with you and Melinda!!

July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at us! OMG, my makeup is crap! LOL Looks like I'd been hoofing it through midtown in hotter-than-Haedes weather! :) It was sooooo good to meet you face to face - and isn't Mark just the bees knees? I love him, too bad I'm not his type. LOL

July 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun Robin! I'm glad you got to meet Gina.

I want to know how that Homer ended up in your living room...I'm sure there is a good story behind that. LOL

So now not only do you have to most posts of anyone I know...but you've met the most scrappers too! I'm jealous!

July 15, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Sounds like you 2 had a great time!!! I love your simpsons LO.. very cute!

July 16, 2006  
Blogger Robyn said...

Too cool that you met Gina!! Love your blog Robin.

July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home