Sunday, July 02, 2006

Here are the layouts I did using Dani B's Digital Grafiti, which you can get at SBB!
Here's Taylor and Danielle showing us the right way to decorate Easter Cookies. It was pretty easy to create cool backgrounds with the texture and swirl overlays on the CD. And I though the paint splash looked a bit like the icing!
Here's another picture from Easter of my cousins and sis



And here's the version with me in it. :)


Seriously, this is a fun CD! There are so many swirls and doodles in png and brush form. And there's a whole bonus pack of great stuff like clips, fibers, tape and notebook papers. Lots of great stuff to play with!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know you had a "Nerd" layout too, Robin, that's so funny, but you're not a nerd, your my Chica!! Dani's CD looks pretty cool!

July 02, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Great LOs and the nerd one is too funny!!!

July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home