Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to Correen!!!!!



Today is my good friend Correen's birthday! Hope it's a great one! And I love her not just because she keeps things cracking at RAKScraps or because she puts together the BEST newsletter out there every month, but because she cracks me up and is such a great friend! And she's also one of my absolute FAVORITE designers! Check out her store at SBB this weekend - she's having a big old sale!

(Credits: DigiScrapz Birthdayz kit by Jen Reed, Krista Mettler and Melissa Goerke, stitching by Shabby Princess, flower brush by Tracy Ann Robinson)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Correen!!!

July 02, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Yeah!! I didn't know it was her birthday today!! Happy Birthday to her and I agree she does an awesome job!

July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home