Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good movie

So last night instead of screensucking (hee!), I watched Transamerica. Really incredible movie. Felicity Huffman is unbelievable as a transgendered man, just finding out he/she has a son, and then they travel together across America.

Well to make up for it though I spent the morning plopped in front of the computer. I burned two DVDs worth of kits and photos and layouts from June through now. (YIKES!) And I did this page about Rocky. He's going to be staying with us while his parents are away!

I did something rare here too - use more than 1 kit! LOL!
Credits: Jackie Eckles' New Dog Kit and Katie Pertiet's Oversprayed Alphas from Designer Digitals; black alphas by Jessica Bolton from Eclectic Scraps; brad by Laura Apulche from Backyard BBQ kit at Digi Chick; Tag from Summer Shack and burlap strip by Gina Cabrera.

And I finally remembered to put up a newTen Things list. Check it out and leave your top 10 too! And if anyone has any ideas for new lists let me know!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to see this!! So glad you liked it! Love that photo of Rocky and that layout too.

I've been a screensucker for weeks now, and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when I go back to work.

July 06, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

love that layout robin! givin me ideas already for my new puppy!!
I have never heard of that movie, so i will have to check it out! I find that i like alot of things you recommend! :)

July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home