Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Some exciting stuff!

I am really excited about a crop coming up! It's an in-real-life event on Saturday, July 15, hosted by the very cool Melissa G! If you're in the NJ-NY area and would like to come and hang out with us, you can find out more at the Crop2Gether site! I won't be there the whole day because I have to work , but I'm planning to stop by for the morning!

And, I'm not going to say who, but two of my friends are planning to come to the area in the next few weeks! I'm really excited about getting to meet them! :)

Have you been to the Digi Shop Talk boards yet? There's lots of fun chatter going on, and you can post anything with links too! You can post about your new kits, a sale you heard about, blog freebies, etc. Lots of designers and scrappers are signing up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Hehe- I'm excited too ;) I am so glad you are willing to come and hang out with me and my family! OK- short and sweet, have to finish up the packing since DH wants to leave by 8:30 in the morning- ack!

June 22, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

I'm so jealous Robin!! There are never any scrapbooking events going on like that over here in Canada. :( I hope you have fun tho!! and how kewl that you get to hook up with some scrappin friends!!!

June 22, 2006  
Blogger scrappylove said...

i was all geared up to go, but I'll be out of town that weekend - will sign up so I can make it for the next one!

June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home