Thursday, June 08, 2006

Got some pages done...

After my dry spell last week, I'm on a roll...

I finally took some photos of Rocky in his new house. Credits: Michelle Coleman's Guy Thing Graphics Brushes 2

Here's Taylor and Danielle playing together at Easter. They are just so sweet together and walk around holding hands. I used Dani B's Sprout kit from SBB for this one.

And I put together this album for dad for Father's Day using Shabby Princess's Mud Pies and Blue Skies quickie album. So easy and it makes it look like I did a lot of work! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Those are so cute. The one of them holding hands is just darling. Love it! Don't you love how those album sets make it look like you slaved to put them together? We know the truth.... LOL.

June 08, 2006  
Blogger mrs.S said...

You sure are on a roll, Robin!!! I have to say though that I really LOOOVE that page with Taylor and Danielle...totally sweet!
LOL at the remark about the album making it look like you did a lot of work!!!

June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Robin! I love the layout with Taylor and Danielle, and of course Rocky is looking great as usual! The mini album came out great! I showed it to Joel before I bought it and he said there were too many ribbons, LOL! But he's a stinker and I love how your album turned out, you're Dad will love it!

June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home