Thursday, May 18, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes


The title of this page is taken from a conversation with Taylor...

Taylor: Ewwww a bug
Me: That's OK bugs live outside in the yard ...
Taylor: The bug's sad
Me: Why's he sad
Taylor: Bugs don't eat rocks

I want to scrap everything this kid says, even when she's being bratty, because I think she's a riot. I've been around a lot of kids, and none of them were this funny, with the exception of Mikey, but maybe I think that because she's my niece.

Here are some more conversations with Taylor from last weekend...

Taylor: Wait a minute! What happened to Alice? (This was about 4 hours after we turned off the movie that she wasn't watching. So I put it on.)
Uncle Bruce: I don't want to watch Alice.
Taylor: Then you go home!
Uncle Bruce: Alice is on drugs
(Ok so she didn't get that last part but the adults in the room thought it was funny. Also told Taylor that wasn't nice!)


This one is from when I was holding Kylie.
Aunt Lorraine: Can I take Kylie home with me
Taylor: No! Her needs me!

So she can be a brat, but she can also be sweet. And everytime she cracks me up.


BTW, I used Dani B's Doodle Bugs and Correen Silke's Refreshing Citrus, both from SBB, for this LO!

5 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

haha Robin that is so cute!

May 18, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Very nice layout, I already saw it at RAKSCRAPS. LOL, at the conversations.

May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is funny! That's adorable, I love the layout!

May 19, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

Kids can be most profound out of the blue too at times. We were sitting watching TV one evening and Beth says "Brenna needed Sarah"- and you know, she was right. Brenna really did need a playmate, someone who stays home with her while the other kids are at school, someone who doesn't mind taking a bath her, etc. Brenna is very protective of Sarah and calls her 'my sister'- we had to explain that she is a sister to all of the kids and that was something she did not want to hear LOL! And Brenna talks all the time about how Sarah has blue eyes- just like her and Daddy.

Cute LO!

May 20, 2006  
Blogger mrs.S said...

LOL!!! Don't they say the funniest things?! That is such a cute LO, Robin!

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home