Monday, May 08, 2006

Oh no!

I had a whole post going and I don't know what happened to it! It's not here! :(
AGH!!! This is the kind of luck I'm having today. I am working on a mini version of Taylor's ABC book for my mom and I tried to xyron the little pieces which took me forever to cut out - and I screwed it all up. Didn't leave enough space between the rows and it just ended up a huge mess!

So now let's think, what was I blogging about... I had a really exhausting weekend! First, NSD and work on Saturday and then hanging out with my nieces and Rocky Sunday morning and then Melissa, Krista and Jeanine all afternoon.

The nieces and nephew all spent the weekend here. They had me up at 7:30 (which is super early for me since I don't get home from work until 1:30) Taylor was a riot. She has a new saying. "Wait a minute! I have a great idea." Which was followed by "Everybody, everybody put your hands on your lap." I guess that one is from daycare. But of course I put my hands on my head, because that's the kind of aunt I am, and she comes over and tells me very matter of factly: "I already asked you three times!" Heehee. A three year old is the boss of me.

Left the girls early to head to my crop with Krista, Melissa and Jeanine. It was so cool to finally "meet" Melissa and Krista. It was like I've known them for ages - they are such fun, cool chicas! And they share my twisted sense of humor. :) Whe laughed our butts off, talked about kits, ate some junk food, scrapping stuff and how much we love Jeanine (while we were waiting for her to get there), and I even managed to get a few pages done!


Here's Randi and the bug cookie. Yuck! I love Correen's new Summer Memories collection and I used Beach Front Serenity for this one.


Here's Taylor at Ag Field Day. Throwing a fit and acting like a cat. I used Jeanine's Softly Summer kit from Computer Scrabook.com for this one. I was scrapping this one while sitting next to her so it was cool to be able to show it to her! :) Sort of based on a BH sketch too.


And then here's the princess! (Or the Queen as Karen called her in her comment!!! LOL) I used Rebecca DiGrazio's Perfectly Princess kit for this one. I knew this kit would be pefect for the party photos before the party even happened.

3 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

I recognize those layouts!!! :) We'll have to have another NJ Digi Summit SOON!

May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hands on your head? One of 'those' aunties, eh...lol. All the little Taylorisms you share sound so cute. I would've bust up when she got to the part about telling you three times already. Kids are a riot :D

karen (Hom74)

May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun that you got together like that! Great layouts too!

May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home