Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Got tagged

Gina tagged me!

Five things in my fridge: Leftover chicken from Mom's day, leftover salad from mom's day, leftover sangria from mom's day,
leftover steak from mom's day, leftover fruit from mom's day

Five things in my car: cds, napkins (some used - gross), books that I bought last week and haven't brought in the house yet, a copy of the last Digital Scrapbooking Magazine, charger for my iPod

Five things in your bag: wallet, cellphone, planner, silly putty (for those long car rides), dental floss

Five things on my DVR or video player: Here's what I'm taping this week - the Grey's finale, Scrubs, Lost, Will & Grace, ER

Five things in my wardrobe: Dark blue jeans, lots of black sweaters and tops, khakis, socks with patterns, denim jacket

1 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

ditto the black sweaters... but mine are shirts!! Can never have too much black!! BTW what on earth do you do with silly putty in the car????

May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home