Friday, May 12, 2006

Big sale at Scrapdish

I'm having a huge sale starting May 13-May 19 at Scrapdish! Everything's been marked down from 40-60% off and some of my kits will be going away after this sale too!

And some of the other Scrapdish Designers will also be having a sale too! Check out Rachel's new Soleil papers and elements. They are just so gorgeous! And Krista and Jen have put together the most amazing wedding line. (Also available separately.) I also really love Tania's Sun Showers papers and elements, and Amy's Forget Me Not.

2 Comments:

Blogger cdomsmom said...

Hi,
Are they on sale now, Should I wait!
Beth

May 12, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

ugh! blogger ate my comment. Let's see if I can remember what I said...

which kits are going away after the sale? inquiring minds want to know if there is something they must run over to the dish and buy! ;)

Love the new wedding line from Jen and Krista! I may have to figure out how to scan the wedding pic negs yet- I'm thinking the red kit (I think it is called Infinite?) would be perfect for them.

May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home