Thursday, April 06, 2006

Road rage

Some drivers are such jerks. I was driving into work and there was a fair amount of traffic on the Thruway. I was driving the speed limit in the right lane. And in my rearview mirror I see a car speeding behind me. It scared me to death. I've been hit from behind 3 times - never anything more than a scratch, but enough to shake me up. So the car changes lanes, pull up next to me behind a truck, and I catch this woman with sunglasses sticking out her tounge at me. I was about to give her the finger when they changed lanes again. I hate when people speed, but then to be a jerk about it too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, My life in blog, just move to Cali girl, I know New York and Jersey are known for rude people, true or not, but you've never seen road range until you've driven the overcongested freeways of California, LOL! I know JUST how you feel!!

April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home