Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ramblin'

Yesterday was one of those nights at work where I just felt like I couldn't breathe. And I guess I wasn't the only one. I went out with the girls for a beer after deadline. And today one of my co-workers who I new from back in my Norwich days is leaving for the NY Times. I am so bummed between my job and all the piracy stuff going on at RAKScraps.

Well it's supposed to be a nice day tomorrow and we're heading down to Douglass and Cook for the annual Ag Field Day and Folk Festival. I'm going to have to get up early and drive! Yikes! We're going to bring Taylor too so that should be a lot of fun. There's all kinds of animals and arts and crafts things there. Oh, and, there's also the horse auction - so hopefully my aunt and uncle will be getting their horses! Can't wait for that!

I also want to just send out a big hug to all the gals on our RAKScraps team! They did the nicest thing for the admins - creating a HUGE and gorgeous kit called Women of Strength. They are just so great to work with and I am glad to have them as my friends.

I just updated Bloglines. I haven't been using it but between my links here and the huge list of bookmarks I have I miss out on lots of good stuff so I think I'm going to try to use it more. I've got about 80+ blogs listed now! Um, now I really feel like a stalker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling bummed, Robin. I wish we could all go out for beers and cheer up!

I am such a huge stalker too. I love my bloglines. Did you see Jen Wilson has a blog now? ;)

April 29, 2006  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Robin, we're the ones who're lucky to have you guys running the show at RAKScraps! Glad you like our little surprise. =) You guys certainly deserve it, and more!
Hope you're feeling less bummed, bella! A beer helps! =)

April 29, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

{{{Robin}}} Don't get me started on all the piracy stuff. I'll cuss and it won't be pretty. Those morons are going to ruin it for the rest of us, though. You've made me crave beer now, though...there's some in my fridge in the garage. Want one? Michelob Ultra.

How coolio about the giftie from the RAK Team. They are so wonderful. But then, so are you, Jeanine & Correen. :)

And, I'm a huge stalker, too.

May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home