Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I felt like doing some scrapping today!


Here's mom and Kylie at the park. Taylor was busy playing so mom got to spend some time with her other granddaughter. Taylor gets super jealous of grandma playing with her sister. I used Dani B's Gypsy Wine kit for this LO. I always love Dani's kits, but these papers are GORGEOUS!

This is my April wrap up page for my Chick's Life Album. I finally got to use the super cool Spring Thingz kit by the Digiscrapz gals Melissa, Krista and Jen. You could really do a million pages with this kit and not get bored.

And this is the page I did for last week's Chick Life challenge. It was supposed to be about birth, so I did this page about me as a baby. The photo's from a little brag book that my mom put together for my grandma, but somehow ended up back here. I was about 4 days old. I used Mary Fran's Robin kit and made the alphas myself. TFL!


5 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

good to see you in the photos, even hiding behind the camera LOL. Great scrapping! you should do it more often (giggle)

April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the layout, so great and the one of your baby picture is beautiful!

April 26, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

look at your sweet gorgeous girl...what a cute baby! I love that. And it is hard to share grandma...so hard, lol.

I really love how you used those papers. I wouldn't have paired those with that photo, but they look gorgeous. I need to step outside my box, don't I.

April 26, 2006  
Blogger mrs.S said...

OMGoodness, these layouts you're dishing out are beautiful, Robin!!! Love love love it!

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so sweet Robin! I love your journaling and how you added the pretty robin to the layout.

April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home