Thursday, April 06, 2006



I am Jen Wilson addict. I have more of Jen's kits than I know what to do with. And I think her new line is really amazing because it is inspired by our fellow scrappers including Ginger. How cool is that! You have to check out Ginger's blog and read the amazing story behind this kit. I need to add that one to my wish list.



Then I saw this kit called Robin by Mary Fran, which I think is just so lovely and springy. And even nicer because it has my name. But it is not named after me - it's named after the birdys as you can read on MF's blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are fabulous kits!

April 07, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

You are enabling again, Robin. That Robin kit by MaryFran is adorable and now I have to put it on my wish list!
You know, I think it might be a good thing I don't have a fast connection because it keeps me from buying too many things on a spur of the moment ;)

April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home