Saturday, April 22, 2006

Have fun with my pals

Since I'm feeling blah, I thought I'd share a bit what some of my friends are up too!

First of all, I need to wish a Happy Birthday to my dear friend Amy K!
To celebrate, she's having a super sale over at Scrapdish. And you can wish her a happy in person at the newsletter chat at 10 pm EST at RAKScraps tonight (April 22)

Before that chat, you can hang out with Jeanine who's going to be the special guest at the SBB Inside the Designers Studio chat at 8 pm EST. And she's got a super cool freebie for you too! :) I wish I could make both of these chats but I'll be at work. More BLAH for me!

Stop by Correen's blog too because she's got a 25% off coupon there for her awesome kit at the SBB store. You will love her stuff, especially if you have cute little girls to scrap for!

And my friends on the RAKScraps Events Team are getting ready for Scrap Week the sequel. So mark your calendars for this one because it's going to be a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for Scrap Week! That was so much fun last year! And thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home