Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Comfortably Numb

Krista had posted this one on the Digi Bunch blog and she got one of my favorite songs "Beautiful Day." And I got this depressing one by Pink Floyd! Maybe I should go back and lie about my answers! But to quote another song by Metallica, it's sad but true.
Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

"There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship�s smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves."

You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.
The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.

Even the little drawing dude is depressing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

I agree he is a little depressing. I'm off to take the test myself :)

April 12, 2006  
Blogger SammyD said...

Robin, how can you say that song is depressing....I LOVE PINK FLOYD...lol! Off to take the test wonder what I will get!

April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this link it told me Im back in black ...the theme song for the last time I had to come bsack from comfortably nub .... know that feeling !!!
thanks for the beautiful paper and for being you
Im putting on the black here I come world Im back !!!!

April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home