Friday, April 14, 2006

Birthdays

When I was making my family calendar this week filled up with birthdays. There's Vesna, my cousin's kids Sean and Danielle, and of course Taylor, who is turning 3 tomorrow. Then there's David on Monday too. Birthdays and age also happened to be the theme of this week's Chick Life challenge. I'm not ready for that one yet. I'm saving it for June when I turn three-oh.

Tomorrow is Taylor's princess party. I got her a Cinderella - or as she says "Cimbella" dress. Mom's making her a Cinderalla cake and also made her jewelery box with all the princesses on it. (I'll have to post the pics later). Taylor's probably going to be on overload. But I think she'll have fun.

I did this top page for Ves for her 30th. I took this pic of her on Taylor's bike at the park a few weeks ago.
(I used MandaBean's On the Wild Side)


And then for the Chick's Life, I scrapped my car. It just hit 100,000 miles and I need it to last a lot more!
(Jen Wilson's Mango Sunrise)

3 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Great LOs!! Have fun at Taylor's B-day! She's going to lover her "Cinderella" stuff :)

April 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun at the Princess party. I can't wait to see the pictures! I love your LOs too - I'm saving my bday layout til next week. ;)

April 15, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

cool car LO! I love the dashboard shot at the top.
Can't wait to see the party pics!

April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home