Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Congrats....

A big congrats to Kim, Joy and Audra who guessed correctly! :) I was going to pick 1 winner, but I picked them all!

In case you were wondering, Seriously was inspired by Grey's Anatomy. The colors were inspired by the Grey's web site and anyone who watches the show, knows that they say "seriously" nonstop. The creator of the show, Shonda Rihmes, talked about this in her show FAQs, which is just too funny.

As for Flair, the colors were inspired by one of Carrie Bradshaw's outfits on Sex and the City. I was originally going to call it Spring in the City.

Some people said they were thrown off by hint number 3. The person who moved from one city to the other was Derek Shepherd, who moved from NYC to Seattle.

This was fun. Thanks to everyone who took a guess!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

I am so excited!! Thanks so much and yes I'm sure I'll be getting the elements too! These kits are fabulous!!!

March 21, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

Daggone! I'd have gotten them both right if I'd just gone ahead and guessed on Grey's Anatomy - I've never seen it. Congratulations to the winners!!!

March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home