Sunday, February 26, 2006


This is my first page for Tania's Mom's Advice mini album project at RAKScraps. :) I'm the only one making a funny face on purpose of course. Every week Tania's going to have a different quote as inspiration and it's been a ton of fun so far. I used my Funky Chicas kit and the little flower is form Tania's Funky Bunches of Flowers kit (both available at Scrapdish!). I think I'll be using these two kits for the whole album because I love them. These 2 kits are technically the first 2 Funky Chicas creation! Posted by Picasa I'm scrapping this at 6 x 4 so that Ginger would be proud and because it should be easy to make lots of prints for mother's day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

WOOOHOO! A rectangle! I knew you could do it!!! Awesome LO Robin!!

February 26, 2006  
Blogger Tania said...

I just love your layout for Mom's Life!! LOL at Ginger!!

February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home