Friday, February 03, 2006

Some ramblings & cool stuff

So I just found out that the "bad news on the doorstep" in Don McClean's American Pie was a reference to The Standard Star of New Rochelle. He was a paperboy for the Star, which was one of the papers that was merged to form The Journal News, which is where I work. And to think I studied the lyrics to that song - because I am a rock n roll nut - back in college and didn't know I had a 6 degrees of separation to it.

Check out these cool new heart tears from Steph at Digital Paper Tearing. I cannot for the life of me make a tear look good and Steph's tears make life so much easier. Plus she is a sweetie. We worked on the Chain Gang together once upon a time.

I gotta show off some more pages! I love Audra's Intentions and Pri's Watching Monkey's and Wheeee! You gals are awesome!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

I feel honoured to have my name mentioned ......... lol!! Thanks Robin - love your kits girl!!

February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home