Monday, February 20, 2006

So much to catch up on!

This has been such a busy weekend for me! I have lots to catch up on!

We released the RAKScraps Feb. Newsletter this week! These just get better all the time, and our news Newsletter Team did an awesome job. (So did Correen!) Check it out for some AWESOME freebies and read the nice review Kim wrote about me! :)
Scrapdish was one of this month's sponsors so I was just so blown away by all the LOs from our Sponsor Team!

We also tried something new this month! You can check out the RAKScraps February Kit here and then download the pieces. Correen, Rachel, Jeanine and I created this add on which is available at Scrapdish and will help us cover the costs of RAKScraps new server and upgrades.


You can also check out Jeanine's blog for a little freebie!

I watched season 1 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD this weekend. What was I doing last year that I didn't watch this show? I just loved it. I don't want to send it back to Neflix!!!

And, this is my first post on MY NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!! I got it set up yesterday and it is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo fast! I still need to move a lot of things, but I had my priorities: email, Hello and photoshop are all working! I also just upgraded to PSCS2 and was playing with it all night, figuring out some of the new features.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Yeah!!! You got your new computer!!! How exciting. Love the megakit add on. you gals did a wonderful job! Plus I'm glad you got caught up on Greys!!! Love that show!!

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

Whoo-hooo new computer! Color me jealous. I love the Feb Mega kit and the add-on pack looks verrrry tempting!

I've never watched Grey's but so many people I know love it I think I'm going to have to check it out.

February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home