Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I am having one of those lazy Sundays where I'm doing little things, but not too much! :) I've been doing a little cleaning, trying to organize hundreds of photos I had printed, and even scrapped a bit. I'm waiting for the delivery guy to get here with our dinner!

It seems that I'm on a pink kick!



This is a little gift I got for v-day from Rocky. He always remembers his favorite aunt. And those chocolate hearts are good. Choxie from Target - yum!
(Robin Carlton's Sweet Shoppe from Sweet Shope Designs)




This is a photo I've been waiting to scrap. Taylor really asked this question to Rocky! (Carrie Stephens' Fandango kit)



I'm going to miss tonight's Night Owl chat because I need to be in bed early. I'm teaching my sister's classes tomorrow about newspapers. She's doing a really cool project where they're going to have to create their own newspapers about the Depressoin. I've spoken to classes before, but not 6 in a row!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Those are too cute, love that photo of Taylor and Rocky!! We missed you tonight, have fun teaching tomorrow.

February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha I love that she wanted critique from Rocky! hahaha Adorable layouts! and lucky you to have such a thoughtful "nephew" to think of you on Valentine's day!

February 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rocky is too sweet. I wish my nephew would remember his favorite aunt!! :p And Taylor is definitely a Diva - I love all the pink.

February 28, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

Lucky you getting chocolates for V-day!

So, how did the teaching go? The nightowl chat just isn't the same without you!

February 28, 2006  
Blogger TheCatLord said...

how sweet is rocky to get his aunt a vday gift!!! lol!
great layout too love the little tag with his photo.

February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home