Saturday, January 07, 2006

RAKScraps is back!!!!!!!

Woohoo! I'm so happy RAKscraps is back! It just makes my days so much better! :)

I was browsing through the gallery and I saw two awesome pages that just made my day!
Check out Amy K's Smile LO, which uses my Cozy papers. And Priscilla's I Love Christmas page, which uses my All Wrapped Up papers.

You gals are the BEST!!!! Thanks for making me look good too! :)

I am feeling yuck tonight. I can't wait to get home and get to bed. I have tons to do tomorrow - make some shower invitatons, work on a new kit, get ready for the Night Owl Chat. YIKES!

Oh, and our gallery opening mixer has been rescheduled! It's going to be at 9 p.m. EST on Monday, Dec. 9.
Check out the awesome freebie from Correen & Rachel that you'll get just for coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

I'm excited about RAKScraps too! See you tomorrow night at the Night Owl. Hope you feel better.

January 08, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

I am so excited to have Rakscraps back!! YEAH!!! Hope you are feeling better.

January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home