Monday, January 16, 2006

Newsletters!!!!

RAKScraps January Newsletter is here! Check out all the great LOs and sponsor reviews. This month I even got some LOs done so look for Kylie's newsletter debut! :) And don't forget the great freebies too!

I love the new RAKScraps Mega Kit too! It's all about babies and new beginnings, and the team picked this theme in honor of Kylie and Emma (Ruby Ann) Knepper. I loved creating the alphas for this one! You can find out how to get it FREE here. (If you have questions, ask Correen. Just kidding - ask any of us!)

It's a big day for newsletters. I also got Fishscraps Newsletter in my inbox, with a pretty cool deal from Carrie Stephens, who I just love, and the new Digi Chick De-zine, which I enjoyed reading. I already used the tut on stitching (see LO below). Reminds me I haven't gotten any noticed on the SBB newsletter lately. Dianne Rigdon also sent out a nice note from Shabby Elements today. My other fav, which came out a bit earlier, is The Muse, from Scrapartist, which is just gorgeous. You won't get a lot of these unless you sign up for the mailing lists! It's worth it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

OK - so now I have to sign up for more newsletters! Thanks for the info Robin :)

PS - I have tagged you:
http://rusquare.blogspot.com/

January 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the rundown of newsletters - I am addicted to these things! I can't believe I wasn't already signed up for the Digi Chick one.

January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home