Saturday, January 21, 2006

Intentions 2006



This is my next page for the Chick's Life challenge. I had the idea in my head for a few days, but after coming home feeling bummed after work, I had to scrap it and cheer myself up! My other big goal for the year is getting organized, but that's easier in comparison. I really need to learn how to relax, see things more positively and not let things bug me so much.

Credits (all my favorite colors!)
Papers from Meredith Fenwick's True Colors CD
Molly Alphas by Tania Cordova
Sunflower from Jen Wilson's Indian Summer Day kit

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your layout makes *me* happy, does that count? ;) I love this Robin! Best of luck with your goal - let me know if I can ever help you on the way, because you are one of my favorite people and you definitely deserve happiness!

January 21, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Great intentions!! I love the colors of your LO, so pretty!

January 21, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

gorgeous Robin...just like you! love this....good luck on them this year!!

January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home