Wednesday, January 11, 2006


I had to show off this little cutie some more. :) I created this LO with Meredith Fenwick's Peppermint Bark kit, chipboard alphas and fonts.
Kylie and Taylor came over to play this weekend. Taylor finally got to play with her princess' castle. Gotta ask you moms reading this if it's weird that a 2 year old makes her dolls make out! We also had fun spinning her around on her new sit and spin that she just opened. We hadn't seen the girls since Christmas so there were still unopened gifts sitting around.

I also got to see 2 movies I've been dying to see this weekend: Charlie and The Chocolate Factory - which I like better than Willy Wonka (and I love that movie) - and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which was just amazing! It's so good to see a movie where kids can actually act. (Actually, the kids were really good in both of these movies) Loved all the effects, especially Aslan! I was actually startled a few times because I am always scared of wolves. And because I'm such a nerd, I have to IMDB every movie I see, and I figured out the Witch's dwarf was the guy who played the body double for Frodo in LOTR. :) I was thinking the dwarf and the Oompa Loompa were the same person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Yeah I'm glad you liked the Chronicles of Narnia.. we want to see that really bad so I'm glad to hear it's good!! That LO is adorable. She is so pretty!

January 12, 2006  
Blogger Tania said...

Hmmmm, I liked Willy Wonka better. Don't get me wrong, Charlie was good, and Johnny Depp is a favorite, but something about Willy Wonka was just better to me, maybe it's nastalgic, who knows. Can't wait to see Chronicles! Cute layout too, Kylie is adorable. And I'm not sure about the making out part, JT's been doing something similar cause he saw some couple kissing on TV. So I'm being very careful of what he watches, commercials and all.

January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home