Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Did some scrapping




Top: Taylor loves to hold Kylie. I used the RAKScraps Anniversary Kit by me, Correen, Jeanine & Rachel at Scrapdish for this one.

Middle: I used Pri's comment on my blog when I posted this photo as the title! Loved it! :) Used the Home for the Holidays kit from Scrapartist for this one.

Last but not least: Some photos from 2004, I used Amy Knepper's fantabulous Home for the Holidays kit from Scrapdish. I've been working on this page for weeks and it finally all came together for me when I thought of using the torn paper - like the ripped wrapping. This kit is so full of amazing little pieces - embellished tags, cards, ornaments - just amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

That elf layout of you is so cute! LOL Love it!

January 24, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

these are great robin!!! I love them...the girls look so cute and the kit is perfect for this pic...and you are a cheeky lil elf aren't ya... and I loveeee how you used Amy's fab kit!

January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home